Friday, November 12, 2010

New idea..

This next idea that i have in mind is something that I have to do for a club at my church that I want to bring to the school. The club is called FCA (fellowship of christian athletes). It is a nation wide organization and it already has it's own logo so this not just other "generic graphic design logo project".  I have to make a poster/ flyer/ information sheet that can be put up around school.  It is a religious organization so it' s going to be a challenge to make an interesting poster that people would actually find interesting.



1 comment:

  1. The second poster there is really eye catching. I can't tell if you mean to say these are 3 of your ideas or that these are 3 logos the organization already uses, but if they are yours then wow good start.

    ReplyDelete